Module 4: Approaches for several kinds of patent searches (M4)
BPIC module 4: Approaches for several kinds of patent searches. Discover technical patent searches, bibliographic searches, competitor information searches and the relation between patent searches and sources. You also learn more about reporting search results and better understanding the needs of the patent information customer.
- 9, 10 & 11 October 2017 (3 days)
- Class schedule
- 09:30 - 17:00h
- € 1850 (no VAT will be added)
- Start date
- 13 February 2017
- Exam date
- Thursday 16 March 2017
- Other dates
- 14 February, 15 February, 16 February 2017
- kinds of searches: technical patent searches (patentability, infringement, validity, etc.); bibliographic searches; competitor information searches,
- relation between patent searches and sources,
- reporting search results (techniques),
- typical needs of the patent information customer.